Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Awesome

I had to find my old NG account to review this but it was worth it. Happened upon it by chance, just amazing, absolutely 0 text or spoken dialog but the story was still better than anything else i've seen on this site. Also, it really amazes me how things have progressed since I last gave a shit about the clockcrew 5-6 years ago. I was like 16, had absolutely 0 talent and a sense of humor that now makes me embarassed just looking at my own submissions to this site. I guess as I aged those of you who stuck with it did too and now actually release quality stuff. Props.

I'm sure you can guess who this is :)

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

title

gj

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

funny

even though everyone in your little internet clan are sad children, I have to say you do have quite an ability to make flashes.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Just, Wow.

Hugely original, Brilliant voice acting, great animation, Great concept, humurous and scary at the same time. It'll give me nightmares, but they'll be funny nightmares.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Absolute fucking brilliance.

This is seriously the (second after #2) best animation on NG ever. You're a fucking genious, I love your work.

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

whoa zombies

original

Windows Noises Windows Noises

great

the animation alone is really spot on and better than what 99% of NG artist can do, very nice work, I can't believe I missed this.

Tribute To Forty Tribute To Forty

RIP FORTY.

Some of you need to learn to respect the dead.

RIP FORTY!!! YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS!!!!!!!!

r.i.p adam fulton &amp;lt;3&amp;lt;3&amp;lt;3 r.i.p adam fulton <3<3<3